I’m Amanda Kendle, currently based in Perth, Western Australia, and I’m happy to hear you’re interested in working with me and Not A Ballerina.
Not A Ballerina aims to make readers fall in love with travel in a way that helps them learn and grow as people: they should feel inspired and confident about travelling and to start planning and booking trips when they read this blog. In particular, I reach three main groups of readers:
- people who need some encouragement to travel – maybe they’re inexperienced, or anxious about travelling, or just don’t know how
- parents who want to take their kids travelling and teach them how to love travel
- experienced travellers who enjoy the kind of travel experiences where you meet the locals and really get to know a place – they’re unlikely to join a tour group and are looking for inspiration for their next trip, and opportunities to share their own past experiences in our community
Not A Ballerina reader statistics at a glance
- Monthly page views: 12,000+
- Monthly unique visitors: 7,700
- Pinterest followers: 15,600
- Facebook fans: 1,250
- Twitter followers: 2,400
- Google Page Rank: 4
Working with Amanda and Not A Ballerina
You can reach me at [email protected] or by mail to PO Box 158, Duncraig East WA 6023, Australia. I’m always looking to work with brands that are a good fit with my travel philosophy and are keen to help my readers have great travel experiences.
In the past I have reviewed products, published sponsored posts and worked with travel brands on different travel experiences.